Sunday, January 15, 2012

Orange Julius








I have to apologize first. I started to drink this before I snapped the picture!! It was so good! I had about 1 cup of orange juice left in the fridge and thought, instead of just drinking that I am going to make a healthy orange julius smoothie! John and I have made these before, but it's been a long time. Usually it was frozen orange juice concentrate, water, milk, sugar, vanilla, and ice. So here is how I made it healthier!



Orange Julius
1 cup orange juice

1/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
1/2 tps Truvia
1 to 1 1/2 cups ice
I used my Magic Bullet for this, but you could do this in your blender. I filled the cup with ice. Pour in the orange juice, almond milk, add the Truvia. Put cover on and mix it all until well blended! It is wonderful!!

1 Serving: 120 calories

I know we used to add in a banana once in a while too, so you could do that too. Just adjust the calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment